Battle for Azeroth
Its Blizzcon 2017 and as is customary, news of the next expansion has been revealed. The expansion is not as some had said it would be called i.e. 'Tides of Vengeance' but 'Battle for Azeroth'. Two trailers have been released, the first trailer is a cinematic showing the Alliance attacking the home of the Lady Sylvanas, the Banshee Queen, leader of the Horde. The other gives more information aout the expansion.
More PVP, both factions and internals including exploring new islands and WarfrontsA Legendary Necklace rather than a weapon to keep this time round.And finally a face off against Queen Azshara at or near the end of the Expansion.
- Level cap raised 120, no surprise there.
- Six new races, three each side but they're nothing new really as the races that have been declared are :-
- Alliance - Void Elf, Lightforged Draenei, Dark Iron Dwarves
- Horde - Nightborne Elf, Highmountain Tauren, Zandalari Trolls
- Two new continents, each with three zones apparently and each one is dedicated to a faction.
- Alliance - Kul Tiras - Home of Jaina Proudmoore
- Tiragarde Sound - Stony Peaks
- Drustvar - High Plains and Red Forest
- Stormsong Valley - Canals
- Horde - Zandalar - Home of the Trolls
- Zuldazar - Oldest City on the planet of Azeroth
- Nazmir - Swamps
- Vol'dun - Deserts
There's no register feature and no need to give an email address if you don't need to. All messages will be reviewed before being displayed. Comments may be merged or altered slightly such as if an email address is given in the main body of the comment.
You can decline to give a name which if that is the case, the comment will be attributed to a random star. A name is preferred even if its a random made up one by yourself.