Universe Guide

Home / Entertainment / Firefly / Portal

Miranda - Firefly

The planet is on the outskirts of the solar system, it is believed to be an unstable planet. Attempts by the Alliance to tera form the planet failed so no one goes there apart from the Reavers. However the truth is different, it was successfully terra formed. Communities were set up and flourished. The Alliance attempted an experiment to pacify the whole planet, it worked for 90% of the planet. The other 10% went mad, they went into reverse, and they became the Reavers. That secret of how the Reavers appeared is what is in river`s memory and the Alliance want her silenced. Miranda is also the name of a moon that orbits Uranus.

Copyright: Universal

Last Updated :

Associated Characters

Capt. Malcolm -Mal- ReynoldsInara SerraJayne CobbKaywinnit Lee -Kaylee- FryeRiver Tam
Shepherd BookSimon TamThe OperativeWash WarrenZoe Warren

Associated Planets


Associated Spaceships

Reaver CraftSerenity   

Associated Films


Add a Comment

Email: (Optional)