2M1450-7841 A Facts
- 2M1450-7841 A's star type is star that can be located in the constellation of Apus. The description is based on the spectral class.
- 2M1450-7841 A is not part of the constellation outline but is within the borders of the constellation.
- It is calculated at being .040 Billion Years old. This information comes from ExoPlanet.
- 2M1450-7841 A has at least 1 Extrasolar Planets believed to be in orbit around the star.
- The star is calculated at being about 244.62 light years away from us.
Location of 2M1450-7841 A
The location of the star in the night sky is determined by the Right Ascension (R.A.) and Declination (Dec.), these are equivalent to the Longitude and Latitude on the Earth. The Right Ascension is how far expressed in time (hh:mm:ss) the star is along the celestial equator. If the R.A. is positive then its eastwards. The Declination is how far north or south the object is compared to the celestial equator and is expressed in degrees. For 2M1450-7841 A, the location is 14h 50m 42.00 and -78° 41` 41.00 .
Additional 2M1450-7841 A Facts and Figures
|Primary / Proper / Traditional Name||2M1450-7841 A|
|Constellation's Main Star||No|
|Multiple Star System||No / Unknown|
|Age||0.04 Billion Years Old|
|Right Ascension (R.A.)||14h 50m 42.00|
|Declination (Dec.)||-78° 41` 41.00|
|Distance from Earth||13.33 Parallax (milliarcseconds)|
| ||244.62 Light Years|
| ||75.00 Parsecs|
| ||15,469,752.67 Astronomical Units|
Companions (Multi-Star and Exoplanets) Facts
Sources and Links
List of Extrasolar Planets orbiting 2M1450-7841 A
|Name||Status||Mass (Jupiters)||Orbital Period (Days)||Eccentricity||Discovered||Semi-Major Axis||Periastron|
There's no register feature and no need to give an email address if you don't need to. All messages will be reviewed before being displayed. Comments may be merged or altered slightly such as if an email address is given in the main body of the comment.