2MASS J11193254 AB
2MASS J11193254 AB Facts
- 2MASS J11193254 AB's star type is dwarf star that can be located in the constellation of Crater. The description is based on the spectral class.
- 2MASS J11193254 AB is not part of the constellation outline but is within the borders of the constellation.
- Based on the spectral type (L7) of the star, the star's colour is brown.
- It is calculated at being .010 Billion Years old. This information comes from ExoPlanet.
- 2MASS J11193254 AB has at least 1 Extrasolar Planets believed to be in orbit around the star.
Location of 2MASS J11193254 AB
The location of the dwarf star in the night sky is determined by the Right Ascension (R.A.) and Declination (Dec.), these are equivalent to the Longitude and Latitude on the Earth. The Right Ascension is how far expressed in time (hh:mm:ss) the star is along the celestial equator. If the R.A. is positive then its eastwards. The Declination is how far north or south the object is compared to the celestial equator and is expressed in degrees. For 2MASS J11193254 AB, the location is 11h 19m 32.54 and -11° 37` 46.70 .
Physical Properties (Colour, Age) of 2MASS J11193254 AB
2MASS J11193254 AB has a spectral type of L7. This means the star is a brown dwarf star.
The star is believed to be about 0.01 Billion years old. To put in context, the Sun is believed to be about five billion years old and the Universe is about 13.8 billion years old.
Additional 2MASS J11193254 AB Facts and Figures
|Primary / Proper / Traditional Name||2MASS J11193254 AB|
|Constellation's Main Star||No|
|Multiple Star System||No / Unknown|
|Star Type||Dwarf Star|
|Age||0.01 Billion Years Old|
|Right Ascension (R.A.)||11h 19m 32.54|
|Declination (Dec.)||-11° 37` 46.70|
Companions (Multi-Star and Exoplanets) Facts
Sources and Links
List of Extrasolar Planets orbiting 2MASS J11193254 AB
|Name||Status||Mass (Jupiters)||Orbital Period (Days)||Eccentricity||Discovered||Semi-Major Axis||Periastron|
|2MASS J11193254 AB||Confirmed||0.9||32850.000||2017|
There's no register feature and no need to give an email address if you don't need to. All messages will be reviewed before being displayed. Comments may be merged or altered slightly such as if an email address is given in the main body of the comment.