EPIC 210894022 Facts
- EPIC 210894022's star type is star that can be located in the constellation of Taurus. The description is based on the spectral class.
- EPIC 210894022 is not part of the constellation outline but is within the borders of the constellation.
- The star can not be seen by the naked eye, you need a telescope to see it.
- It is calculated at being 10.770 Billion Years old. This information comes from ExoPlanet.
- EPIC 210894022 has at least 1 Extrasolar Planets believed to be in orbit around the star.
- The star is calculated at being about 684.94 light years away from us.
Location of EPIC 210894022
The location of the star in the night sky is determined by the Right Ascension (R.A.) and Declination (Dec.), these are equivalent to the Longitude and Latitude on the Earth. The Right Ascension is how far expressed in time (hh:mm:ss) the star is along the celestial equator. If the R.A. is positive then its eastwards. The Declination is how far north or south the object is compared to the celestial equator and is expressed in degrees. For EPIC 210894022, the location is 03h 59m 33.54 and 21° 17` 55.27 .
Additional EPIC 210894022 Facts and Figures
|Primary / Proper / Traditional Name||EPIC 210894022|
|Constellation's Main Star||No|
|Multiple Star System||No / Unknown|
|Age||10.77 Billion Years Old|
|Visual / Apparent Magnitude||11.10|
|Naked Eye Visible||Requires a 4.5 - 6 Inch Telescope - Magnitudes|
|Right Ascension (R.A.)||03h 59m 33.54|
|Declination (Dec.)||21° 17` 55.27|
|Distance from Earth||4.76 Parallax (milliarcseconds) |
| ||684.94 Light Years|
| ||210.00 Parsecs|
| ||43,315,307.49 Astronomical Units|
Companions (Multi-Star and Exoplanets) Facts
Estimated Calculated Facts
Sources and Links
List of Extrasolar Planets orbiting EPIC 210894022
|Name||Status||Mass (Jupiters)||Orbital Period (Days)||Eccentricity||Discovered||Semi-Major Axis||Periastron||Inclination|
|EPIC 210894022 b||Confirmed||0.012||5.351||2017||0.0621||86.200|
There's no register feature and no need to give an email address if you don't need to. All messages will be reviewed before being displayed. Comments may be merged or altered slightly such as if an email address is given in the main body of the comment.