EPIC 211970147 Facts
- EPIC 211970147 is a star that can be located in the constellation of Cancer. The description is based on the spectral class.
- EPIC 211970147 is not part of the constellation outline but is within the borders of the constellation.
- It is calculated at being .800 Billion Years old. This information comes from ExoPlanet.
- EPIC 211970147 has at least 1 Extrasolar Planets believed to be in orbit around the star.
- EPIC 211970147 has a radius that is 0.71 times bigger than the Suns. Radius
Location of EPIC 211970147
The location of the star in the night sky is determined by the Right Ascension (R.A.) and Declination (Dec.), these are equivalent to the Longitude and Latitude on the Earth. The Right Ascension is how far expressed in time (hh:mm:ss) the star is along the celestial equator. If the R.A. is positive then its eastwards. The Declination is how far north or south the object is compared to the celestial equator and is expressed in degrees. For EPIC 211970147, the location is 08h 40m 13.45 and 19° 46` 43.72 .
Additional EPIC 211970147 Facts and Figures
|Primary / Proper / Traditional Name||EPIC 211970147|
|Constellation's Main Star||No|
|Multiple Star System||No / Unknown|
|Age||0.80 Billion Years Old |
|Right Ascension (R.A.)||08h 40m 13.45|
|Declination (Dec.)||19° 46` 43.72|
Companions (Multi-Star and Exoplanets) Facts
Estimated Calculated Facts
|Radius (x the Sun)||0.71 |
|Calculated Temperature Range||0.00 - 0.00 |
Sources and Links
List of Extrasolar Planets orbiting EPIC 211970147
|Name||Status||Mass (Jupiters)||Orbital Period (Days)||Eccentricity||Discovered||Semi-Major Axis||Periastron||Inclination|
|EPIC 211970147 b||Confirmed||9.916||0.1||2016||89.000|
There's no register feature and no need to give an email address if you don't need to. All messages will be reviewed before being displayed. Comments may be merged or altered slightly such as if an email address is given in the main body of the comment.
You can decline to give a name which if that is the case, the comment will be attributed to a random star. A name is preferred even if its a random made up one by yourself.