EPIC 213715787 Facts
- EPIC 213715787's star type is star that can be located in the constellation of Sagittarius. The description is based on the spectral class.
- EPIC 213715787 is not part of the constellation outline but is within the borders of the constellation.
- EPIC 213715787 has at least 1 Extrasolar Planets believed to be in orbit around the star.
- EPIC 213715787 has a radius that is 0.55 times bigger than the Suns. Radius
- The star is calculated at being about 287.02 light years away from us. Distance
Location of EPIC 213715787
The location of the star in the night sky is determined by the Right Ascension (R.A.) and Declination (Dec.), these are equivalent to the Longitude and Latitude on the Earth. The Right Ascension is how far expressed in time (hh:mm:ss) the star is along the celestial equator. If the R.A. is positive then its eastwards. The Declination is how far north or south the object is compared to the celestial equator and is expressed in degrees. For EPIC 213715787, the location is 19h 35m 19.97 and -28° 29` 52.20 .
Additional EPIC 213715787 Facts and Figures
|Primary / Proper / Traditional Name||EPIC 213715787|
|Constellation's Main Star||No|
|Multiple Star System||No / Unknown|
|Right Ascension (R.A.)||19h 35m 19.97|
|Declination (Dec.)||-28° 29` 52.20|
|Distance from Earth||11.36 Parallax (milliarcseconds)|
| ||287.02 Light Years|
| ||88.00 Parsecs|
| ||18,151,176.47 Astronomical Units|
Companions (Multi-Star and Exoplanets) Facts
Estimated Calculated Facts
Sources and Links
List of Extrasolar Planets orbiting EPIC 213715787
|Name||Status||Mass (Jupiters)||Orbital Period (Days)||Eccentricity||Discovered||Semi-Major Axis||Periastron|
|EPIC 213715787 b||Confirmed||0.962||2017||0.0159|
There's no register feature and no need to give an email address if you don't need to. All messages will be reviewed before being displayed. Comments may be merged or altered slightly such as if an email address is given in the main body of the comment.