Epic 249624646 Facts
- Epic 249624646's star type is star that can be located in the constellation of Libra. The description is based on the spectral class.
- Epic 249624646 is not part of the constellation outline but is within the borders of the constellation.
- The star can not be seen by the naked eye, you need a telescope to see it.
- The star has an estimated age of 4.00 Billion of Years but could be as young as -0.80 to 0.07 according to Hipparcos.
- Epic 249624646 has at least 2 Extrasolar Planets believed to be in orbit around the star.
- Epic 249624646 has a radius that is 1.51 times bigger than the Suns. Radius
Location of Epic 249624646
The location of the star in the night sky is determined by the Right Ascension (R.A.) and Declination (Dec.), these are equivalent to the Longitude and Latitude on the Earth. The Right Ascension is how far expressed in time (hh:mm:ss) the star is along the celestial equator. If the R.A. is positive then its eastwards. The Declination is how far north or south the object is compared to the celestial equator and is expressed in degrees. For Epic 249624646, the location is 15 39 26 and 20 11 58 .
Additional Epic 249624646 Facts and Figures
|Primary / Proper / Traditional Name||Epic 249624646|
|Constellation's Main Star||No|
|Multiple Star System||No / Unknown|
|Age||4.00 Billion Years Old|
|Age Range||-0.80 - 0.07 Billion Years Old|
|Visual / Apparent Magnitude||10.00|
|Naked Eye Visible||Requires a 7x50 Binoculars - Magnitudes|
|Right Ascension (R.A.)||15 39 26|
|Declination (Dec.)||20 11 58|
Companions (Multi-Star and Exoplanets) Facts
Estimated Calculated Facts
Sources and Links
List of Extrasolar Planets orbiting Epic 249624646
|Name||Status||Mass (Jupiters)||Orbital Period (Days)||Eccentricity||Discovered||Semi-Major Axis||Periastron||Inclination|
|EPIC 249624646 b||0.0664||9.212||0.0||2019||0.0923||88.140|
|EPIC 249624646 c||0.774||48.367||0.0||2019||0.305||89.370|
There's no register feature and no need to give an email address if you don't need to. All messages will be reviewed before being displayed. Comments may be merged or altered slightly such as if an email address is given in the main body of the comment.
You can decline to give a name which if that is the case, the comment will be attributed to a random star. A name is preferred even if its a random made up one by yourself.