- HATS-52's star type is star that can be located in the constellation of Pyxis. The description is based on the spectral class.
- HATS-52 is not part of the constellation outline but is within the borders of the constellation.
- The star can not be seen by the naked eye, you need a telescope to see it.
- It is calculated at being 1.200 Billion Years old. This information comes from ExoPlanet.
- HATS-52 has at least 1 Extrasolar Planets believed to be in orbit around the star.
- HATS-52 has a radius that is 1.05 times bigger than the Suns. Radius
- The star is calculated at being about 2058.07 light years away from us. Distance
Location of HATS-52
The location of the star in the night sky is determined by the Right Ascension (R.A.) and Declination (Dec.), these are equivalent to the Longitude and Latitude on the Earth. The Right Ascension is how far expressed in time (hh:mm:ss) the star is along the celestial equator. If the R.A. is positive then its eastwards. The Declination is how far north or south the object is compared to the celestial equator and is expressed in degrees. For HATS-52, the location is 09h 20m 21.00 and -31° 16` 10.00 .
Additional HATS-52 Facts and Figures
|Primary / Proper / Traditional Name||HATS-52|
|Constellation's Main Star||No|
|Multiple Star System||No / Unknown|
|Age||1.20 Billion Years Old|
|Visual / Apparent Magnitude||13.70|
|Naked Eye Visible||Requires a 8 - 10 Inch Telescope - Magnitudes|
|Right Ascension (R.A.)||09h 20m 21.00|
|Declination (Dec.)||-31° 16` 10.00|
|Distance from Earth||1.58 Parallax (milliarcseconds)|
| ||2058.07 Light Years|
| ||630.99 Parsecs|
| ||130,150,123.20 Astronomical Units|
Companions (Multi-Star and Exoplanets) Facts
Estimated Calculated Facts
Sources and Links
List of Extrasolar Planets orbiting HATS-52
|Name||Status||Mass (Jupiters)||Orbital Period (Days)||Eccentricity||Discovered||Semi-Major Axis||Periastron||Inclination|
There's no register feature and no need to give an email address if you don't need to. All messages will be reviewed before being displayed. Comments may be merged or altered slightly such as if an email address is given in the main body of the comment.