Kepler-909 (Planet Orbiting Star) Facts
- Kepler-909 is a star that can be located in the constellation of Cygnus. The description is based on the spectral class.
- Kepler-909 is not part of the constellation outline but is within the borders of the constellation.
- Kepler-909 has at least 1 Extrasolar Planets believed to be in orbit around the star.
- Kepler-909 has a radius that is 1.23 times bigger than the Suns. Radius
- The star is calculated at being about 1037.18 light years away from us. Distance
Location of Kepler-909
The location of the star in the night sky is determined by the Right Ascension (R.A.) and Declination (Dec.), these are equivalent to the Longitude and Latitude on the Earth. The Right Ascension is how far expressed in time (hh:mm:ss) the star is along the celestial equator. If the R.A. is positive then its eastwards. The Declination is how far north or south the object is compared to the celestial equator and is expressed in degrees. For Kepler-909, the location is 19h 18m 01.53 and 45° 22` 15.59 .
Additional Kepler-909 Facts and Figures
|Primary / Proper / Traditional Name||Kepler-909|
|Constellation's Main Star||No|
|Multiple Star System||No / Unknown|
|Right Ascension (R.A.)||19h 18m 01.53|
|Declination (Dec.)||45° 22` 15.59|
|Distance from Earth||3.14 Parallax (milliarcseconds)|
| ||1037.18 Light Years|
| ||318.00 Parsecs|
| ||65,591,751.34 Astronomical Units|
Companions (Multi-Star and Exoplanets) Facts
Estimated Calculated Facts
Sources and Links
List of Extrasolar Planets orbiting Kepler-909
|Name||Status||Mass (Jupiters)||Orbital Period (Days)||Eccentricity||Discovered||Semi-Major Axis||Periastron|
There's no register feature and no need to give an email address if you don't need to. All messages will be reviewed before being displayed. Comments may be merged or altered slightly such as if an email address is given in the main body of the comment.
You can decline to give a name which if that is the case, the comment will be attributed to a random star. A name is preferred even if its a random made up one by yourself.